- Registered user must have a Role of Teacher.
- First contact your coordinator to make sure if he has assigned you a logn ID and password.
- Second, If he will unable to assist, Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for coordinator access with CC department Chairmen.
- Browser (Mozilla or Chrome) should be installed on you PC/Laptop.
- In Windows, Mozilla can be accessed by clicking Menu Start-> All Programs -> Mozilla Firfox.
- InWIndows, Chorme can be accessed by clikcing Menu Start -> All Programs -> Google Chrome.
- PC/Laptop must be connected with Internet.
- Type the url (http://lms.uet.edu.pk/) in address bar in one of your favorute browser.
- If you dont know how ot open url in browser then see the post 'How to open UET LMS in Browser.'
- Login with your user name and passoword.
- If you dont know how to login then please see the post 'How to login in UET LMS?'
HOW TEACHER CAN RESET LMS PASSWORD
Teacher's Profile containing faculty credentials
Steps to Reset LMS Password for Teacher
- After login to LMS account, user (Teacher) will click on down arrow after his/her name on top right corner
- Click on Preferences option from dropdown (see the relevant image 1)
- A pop-up will appear on clicking preferences (see the relevant image 2)
- Teacher will click on Change password link above his/her name in the pop-up
- On clicking Change password link a new pop-up will appear where he/she will enter his/her
- Old Password
- New Password
- Confirm Password
- After changing password teacher will click on Change Password button and it will be saved (see the relevant image 3)
Note: This can only be done if Teachers login to their LMS account successfully, otherwise he/she will communicate with the coordinator of department to reset password.